United Kashmir. Powered by Blogger.
Latest News
Wednesday 10 March 2010

A page from the secret dairy of Syed Ali Shah Geelani - Old Pages






27 September 2009
Dear Dairy Asalamalikum,
Good news for both of us, my happy birthday is coming this September 29th; yippee… I would now officially be an octogenarian, eighty year old no young. Since the last 80 years I have seen so many ups and downs in my life and came to a conclusion that it’s a bad bad world out there, people killing people, even the situation in our Kashmir has worsened. If the two A’s will, we should soon be a part of Pakistan (...Oh read Allah and Arabia...Saudi), no we are already a part of Pakistan, didn’t I say that in the TRC rally last year, if I exactly remember, no we should have a plebiscite and we would be the best Indian citizens, this is confusing!!! I tried to confuse Kashmiri’s but got confused myself.
 People have been following my hartal calls for ages, even a strike on petty issues should have my stamp, and then only would the people believe that it is a hartal, that’s my authority in Kashmir. But I am disheartened by the Government’s callous approach towards me, they either lock me up at home or take me to Gulmarg or Chesmashahi JAILS…huh.
Stop fiddling with me.
During the last 80 years I made so many enemies, accusations were hurled at me, huh I don’t give a damn, during the last assembly elections … which I boycotted … people accused me of prompting the Jamaat people to vote for Mufti Syed’s PDP…what a crap..I clearly told my people ki vote mat daan karna… though later I found that they took it for vote matdaan karna...a Hindi equivalent of cast your vote. Not my mistake I had spoken out loud and clear, no blaming me.
Last year in a meeting of APHC(M) APHC(G) APHC(A) APHC(B) APHC(C) APHC(F) APHC(G) APHC(H) APHC(I) APHC(J) APHC(K) APHC(L) APHC(M) APHC(N), I had declared ,rightly that I was the sole leader of the movement, but this fact was not swallowed by  Ramo Ziawrim, Kilam Neesay (secret code read backwards), these guys are always after me, copying my copyrighted ideas….but I am always a step forward.
Ok Diary wish me luck for the coming years so that I may realize my childhood dream of becoming the Prime Minster of Kashmir, that’s the true Azadi, I can see Ramo Ziawrim and Kilam Neesay getting jealous.
P.S:- And yes my message to all Kashmiri’s is that do not send your sons to phoren, we need them here for Azadi.

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: A page from the secret dairy of Syed Ali Shah Geelani - Old Pages Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Admin