United Kashmir. Powered by Blogger.
Latest News
Sunday 18 October 2009

Timez of Kashmir is now a year old


It has been a year since Timez Of Kashmir was born, exactly a year ago on 19th  October 2008 in the midst of Ragdha Ragdha marches I decided I should have a new blog dedicated entirely to Kashmr and thus Timez of Kashmir was born. Over the past year I have posted almost 100 posts and got a variety of responses from the reader, some encouraging, some spam and even personal attacks. A year and 100 posts later (I couldn’t achieve the 100 posts target which I had planned, short only by a couple of posts, due to my busy schedule) I have grown as a person and as a blogger. I made lots of new friends and lots of enemies, but it was a fantastic journey. Hope to continue posting in the future.

Get this blog on your mobile for free. Click here

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Timez of Kashmir is now a year old Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Admin