United Kashmir. Powered by Blogger.
Latest News
Saturday 7 April 2012

Cycle of Karma & Trauma

He came as a refugee ,
I felt his pain & let him in !


Fed him Rice & Tea ,
Taught him my goodness !


He settled as my neighbor ,
then he worked with me  !


One day I learnt , he is now  the ruler ,
I went to greet him with warmth !


He chucked me out as an infidel ,
Asked me to be his follower !


I resented his greed & subjugation ,
but he annexed my yard in name of God !


He forced me out of my home ,
Broke my temple to make his Grave !


I stood silently in civilized sorrow ,
He called  me stupid & Weak !


Years passed , I learnt to live ,
some of my own followed him !


Today they fight in between them,
For some are now refugee & neighboring some !
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Cycle of Karma & Trauma Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Admin